How to Prepare for Microblading Appointment
The following restrictions are to ensure your skin is in the best possible condition for an amazing microblading procedure. Please read carefully:
- Do NOT work out the day of the procedure as body heat will expand the pores.
- Do NOT drink alcohol 24 hours before the procedure.
- Do NOT drink coffee or anything with caffeine the day of procedure.
- Do NOT take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E and/or Ibuprofen, omega-3, unless medically necessary, 48-72 hours prior to the procedure. (Tylenol or acetaminophen is okay!)
- Do NOT expose yourself to excessive sunlight, especially avoiding sunburn 3 days before the procedure. Skin should not be in the process of healing before the procedure.
The following treatments should avoided within four weeks of the procedure:
- Botox or other fillers
- Chemical Peels
- Laser and Accutane Treatments
If you have any questions about these restrictions, please call. We’re happy to help.